Netherlands vs Belarus Europe – Euro Qualifiers Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CETVenue: De Kuip (Rotterdam). The once magn...
Netherlands vs Belarus
Europe – Euro Qualifiers
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: De Kuip (Rotterdam).
The once magnificent Dutch football faced a steep decline in the last few years, but boy! Have they come back in style! With some awe-inspiring talents like Virgil Van Dijk, Mathijs de Ligt, Frenkie de Jong etc we are probably witnessing the ascension of Netherlands to the supreme positions of the footballing world.
Their Nations League campaign was really something from a fairy tale. A team which had failed to qualify for the World Cup was pitted with the current, as well as previous world champions. And still, the Dutch managed to top the group and qualified for the Finals.
Belarus had a great campaign in the competition too. But something tells me, that trading punches against the likes of Moldova, San Marino etc is going to be different from taking on Netherlands, and that too on the road.
Netherlands vs Belarus Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last seven games returned six Dutch wins.
- Five of the last six matches saw Netherlands scoring two or more goals.
- Belarus last managed to stay unbeaten against this opponent in 2007.
- At home, Holland has a 100% winning record.
- Belarus managed just a single goal in their four matches on the road.